Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Absent-minded Professors...literally!

Okay, so my first day of grad school last thursday, my professor forgot to show up to class...thought her class was at 2, but she was mistaken, its at 10...at that time, i was currently enrolled just in that class...so, um, i went home...
today, i went to another class i added and went to it at 8am...and 830 rolls around, NO professor...
Um, he slept in...Sweet...so if this is how grad school is, i should have no problems passing with flying colors...or maybe its just me, maybe i am bad luck...nah, they just happen to be "theatre" professors, so absent mindedness is a given...oh, us silly artists!
Luckily, the professor who had not showed up last thursday, successfully made it to my 10am class, where i got to play theatre games in a huge circle with a ball...with a butt load of liberal studies majors, and then there were three....three lone grad students...myself and my pals, tanae and dan...we are carpool buddies...all have the same classes, so that ROCKS!!!! anyway, my second day of grad school was, um, better!?

No comments: