Sunday, September 23, 2007

Who am I kiddin?

Sat down to begin some "homework" for school, and thought to myself, "who the heck am i kiddin?" man, i was in school like 6 years ago...i think i can remember what to do and how to do it, but i think it is going to be a lot harder than i expected...not that school was not hard before, but now my life is in such a different place, im not 19, im 28...so, off i go to study...one thing i can say is, i give props to moms who do this...school, being a wife, and with kids...whew, glad i just have the wife and school thing...otherwise, i dont think id be able to hang...

2 comments:

lovemyguys said...

It's so true! I didn't know that I could forget how to study! It's like forgetting how to chew or something. Oh, well. If I can do it, you can do it. (p.s. I know you don't know me...I'm Sue's J's daughter. Nice to meet you.)

escamillaweddings said...

supposedly, adults in school have a better success rate. must be all that responsibility crap we learn over the years. who knows.
you'll do great chica!
and the time will fly by once it's over.