Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Moore Adoption...


Well, alot of you know that my sister and brother-in-law have been in the "adoption process" for quite some time now and I have shared some of their stories with you all...this post is to inform you all that they are currently in the prcocess of speaking with another birthmother...it has gotten down to the point where they are officially matched and the birthmother will be coming to California to deliver the baby(as she lives in Nevada)...lots of other details are having to get done in order for this adoption to happen and the stress of this whole process has started to set in...so,I am asking to please please everyone keep my sister Dee and her husband Shane in your prayers...God has a plan, and I know part of that plan is to give my sissy and brother the gift of parenthood...prayers are so what they need right now, happy thoughts and good vibes and all that stuff...thanks so much...here is a link to their adoption story website...take a look
www.foreverfamilystories.com/babymoore

No comments: