Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Grad School, here I come!

the thought of finally beginning my masters program in two days, um, freaks me out...it has been a decision that has been wavering back and forth for a very extended amount of time, that now that i am finally at the "starting" point, i can't help but say i'm freaked out...because this has been so "in the distance" for so long, that i never thought it would actually happen...but it is!
my heart is so filled with desire to make a difference in the world, and i finally have peace about going back to school...i really know God has just been preparing my heart for this challenge, and only now, i am ready...thru this degree i will obtain the knowledge in how i can go out and make a difference in a classroom thru the arts...in my mind and heart, it will award me the opportunity for "theatre outreach," which is what i am calling it...i so want to make a difference in the future of our world, and if i can be a part of a program that will teach me the tools to go into a classroom and teach children important life lessons, get to play a part in their creative minds, and just make a child smile, then what better way than thru what i am so passionate about, THEATRE? i am officially signed up... so, i am ready and prepared for what God will be teaching me and what He will be doing in the preparation of my future on this planet...and so, off i go, to CSUSB for an MA in Theatre Education...to begin the next journey of my life...break a leg to me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy this is finally happening for you. Did Jon buy you a new lunch box and backpack?

Alyssa said...

yay for you, I hope your first day of school is great!

jess mac said...

Have fun. I start my MFA in 2012! Glad you are doing it before kids.

jess mac said...

what happened to Jon's blogs?